Emergency 1 What happens if your phone is stolen?
If CrookCatcher is installed on your phone or tablet, you can find it again.
CrookCatcher will take a photo of someone with a front camera hiding behind the login screen and trying to unlock the phone with the wrong code.
CrookCatcher will immediately send you a picture of the thief where your GPS device is located.
So, if your phone is stolen or your co-worker / friend is something very secret, always let CrookCatcher know that you have made an intrusion.
• If someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code, take a photo with a hidden camera.
• Send email to Google Device Manager with pictures, GPS coordinates, resolution, calculated email address, map և links. See your device 7/24.
• Work with password, PIN և horse key.
• Connect the map to view photos in the map application և View photos.
George’s Cave. Of course, this is completely silent (turn off the alarms in the settings).
• No battery – CrookCatcher will not work if you do not enter the error code.
• Decide how many photos you want to take before taking a photo
Selected GPS settings (table և desired accuracy)
The application is free for you, the application has ads for me (developer). I couldn’t eat and create CrookCatcher without ads. Contribute to development: Get the full CrookCatcher experience by purchasing a premium app.
• Get a SIM change (email with SIM card, operator information, email subscription ID, operator name, SIM country և SIM card identification. This information can help the SIM card operator find your phone).
Take a break (Crook Caker, if someone catches you, takes another picture և can unlock your phone)
Please try sending me an email again (if your phone is not open when taking a photo, postpone it until the email is open)
Change the subject of your email (it’s good to know that thieves have been caught receiving notifications from your email program)
• Hide new photo notifications until your phone runs out
W warning message (CrookCatcher displays an individual alert on the thief’s screen when you catch a thief. For example, you can tell the thief to return the phone or show the photo to the police).
• Of course, without advertising
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Note: This application uses the device administrator’s permission to manage screen unlock attempts.
Why Samsung Galaxy S5 is not supported?
There is a Samsung Galaxy S5 software that causes the crocodile to crash. While Samsung doesn’t offer a solution, Crocodile is no longer compatible with the Galaxy S5.