f you want to prank your family or friends on WhatsApp , there is a simple trick that you can apply to create fake conversations , as if they were from the same application. This is possible, due to an online tool that simulates a messaging app chat in which you have the option of placing images, a profile picture, adding texts and much more. To carry out this method, just follow the steps that we explain to you from DEPOR .
How to create a fake conversation on WhatsApp?
- To apply this trick, you first need to enter the following link: https://www.fakewhats.com/generator . You can do it from your cell phone with Android or iOS, even from your computer.
- Through this link, you can enter all the necessary data to simulate a chat.
- At the top of the main interface, there are four sections to set up the conversation.
- You can choose to add a name, profile photo, add images, set the battery level, time and messages.
- As the blanks are filled in, the tool will make the changes in real time, so you won’t have to wait to see the results.
- Once you choose how you want the conversation to be, you will have to take a screenshot of it.
- To do this, go to the bottom of the screen and click Download image.
- Wait a few seconds and that’s it, you can send the screenshot to your friends.
HOW TO AVOID NOTIFICATIONS FROM A WHATSAPP CHAT ON IPHONE
- The first step you should do is open the WhatsApp app on your iOS smartphone .
- After this, find the chat you want to mute.
- Once this is done, swipe the chat to the left .
- Several options will appear, click on Archive .
- Next, go to Settings .
- Then, enter the Chats section .
- Turn on the Keep chats archived switch .
Under these indications, you will no longer have to worry about receiving constant notifications from the contact you archived.
THIS IS HOW YOU CAN NOTIFY YOUR WHATSAPP CONTACTS THAT YOU CHANGED YOUR NUMBER
- First, check that WhatsApp does not have pending updates.
- Now, insert the new SIM card into your cell phone and make sure that you can receive SMS text messages or phone calls, so that they send you the verification code.
- The next step is to open the application and click on the icon of the three points that are located at the top right.
- Several options will be displayed, go to “Settings” > “Account”.
- Select the “Change number” > “Next” section.
What does the upside down face emoji mean in WhatsApp?
- To know the meaning of this WhatsApp emoji, it is necessary to resort to Emojipedia .
- In English it is called “Upside down face” and it is also known as “head face”.
- According to Emojipedia, this emioji is used to convey irony.
- He also tends to express sarcasm and jokes.
- In the same way, the web explains that it can be used when someone has a feeling of foolishness.
- Upside-Down Face was approved as part of Unicode 8.0 in 2015 and added to Emoji 1.0 in 2015.